The deadline for submitting abstracts for oral presentation has now passed, but it is still possible to submit abstracts displayed as posters and included in the abstract book.
You can submit your abstract in the following sessions
- Plant cell wall composition, structure and architecture
- Plant cell wall biosynthesis
- Cell biology and dynamics of plant cell wall formation
- Plant cell walls: growth, morphogenesis, development & biomechanics
- Cell wall interactions with the environment: micro-organisms, signaling and defence
- Plant and micro-organismal degradation and metabolism of cell walls
- Cell walls as a resource: food, feed, fuel, timber
GENERAL ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
A. General conditions
- Abstracts are required for all oral presentations and posters.
- Abstracts for oral presentations must be submitted before 11 March 2019 (23:59 CET).
- Abstracts for poster presentations must be submitted before 18 May 2019 (23:59 CEST).
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the abstract book for the conference and on the meeting website.
- Withdrawal of abstracts can only be accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the XV Cell Wall Meeting Secretariat. It is only possible to withdraw an abstract until 14 days after notification on acceptance.
B. Presenting author and registration
- The presenting author must register for the meeting at the latest 14 days after acceptance of an abstract.
- The XV Cell Wall Meeting Secretariat reserves the right to exclude any abstract that is not followed by a participant registration at the latest 14 days after notification of acceptance.
C. Contents of your abstract
- The abstract word limit is max. 500 words per abstract (excl. title, authors and affiliations).
- You will be asked to enter the title of your abstract. The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study. No full stop at the end.
- No identifying features such as names of authors, hospitals, medical schools, clinics or cities may be listed in the title or abstract text.
- You will be asked to enter the name(s) of author(s) and their institution(s), when you submit your abstract online.
- All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
D. Reviewing and notification
- The XV Cell Wall Meeting Local Organising Committee and Scientific Committee will review the abstract.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of oral abstracts will be sent to the submitting author no later than 12 April 2019.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of POSTER abstracts will be sent to the submitting author no later than 24 May 2019.
- It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and animals. The Xv Cell Wall Meeting Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles.
- Please check that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct, as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.
- To receive a confirmation email after you have submitted your abstract, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
For all enquiries regarding abstracts and speakers, please contact the XV Cell Wall Meeting Secretariat at email@example.com